Exercise is a very important part of your recovery and your general health.
There is growing evidence of the benefits of exercise. It is essential for a healthy long life. It’s medically proven that people who do regular physical activity have:
- up to a 35% lower risk of coronary heart disease and stroke
- up to a 50% lower risk of type 2 diabetes
- up to a 50% lower risk of colon cancer
- up to a 20% lower risk of breast cancer
- a 30% lower risk of early death
- up to an 83% lower risk of osteoarthritis
- up to a 68% lower risk of hip fracture
- a 30% lower risk of falls (among older adults)
- up to a 30% lower risk of depression
- up to a 30% lower risk of dementia
Exercise programmes at Deluca Chiropractic
Part of your treatment will include a series of stretches and exercises. It’s very important to stretch tight muscles and to increase strength around weak joints.
We use a a system called physitrack, this allows a tailored programme to be emailed to you.
These programmes include:
- easy to follow pictures
- a brief description
- a video tutorial